baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Did I mention...

Sean checked in with the career guy the other day. The newest choices are El Paso, TX or someplace in Michigan. Yikes. It really could be very bad by the time February comes around.

Kids are starting to feel better. Abby tells me Nathan needs medicine for his "ear inflection".

3 comments:

Mel said...

Keep your chin up sweetie. I hope something better comes open. I am still rooting for you to get closer to me!!

Judy said...

Sure hope you guys get a break somewhere along the line. Close to family at least. How is everybody feeling? better i hope Love you all.

Christy said...

We had a parent (who I do honestly believe was also in special ed when she was in school) move her kids to Fort Scott out of the blue. We found out she'd gotten a ride down there and the ride left her so she decided to stay. Well, a friend of mine is the speech therapist for that district and we had to report in with each other eventually. I got a whopper of a story... When the mom was asked why she failed to mention her daughter's asthma to the school, the mom said she figured the asthma wouldn't 'act up' there as the "climax" was different in Fort Scott than in LaCygne. My friend said there were some wide eyed, shocked even, expressions on everyone's faces. I wouldn't have made it. Talk about the wrong word! Whoops!