Hey!
What gives? I know my life is pretty boring and simple these days, but there are precious few things I really look forward to each week. Medium and ER.
Yesterday, Medium was not shown because Mizzou had a flippin basketball game in Colorado. I went to Mizzou. Rah rah Tigers and all that jazz, but I don't want to watch their basketball game. Especially not during Medium!!!!
And ER left us hanging three weeks ago with a crazy guy in Abby's apartment just as she comes home with her baby. Yeah, THREE WEEKS AGO!!! What is on tonight? The OFFICE???? I worked in plenty of Offices, I don't need to be reminded. TV sucks.




2 comments:
I feel your pain. We had to wait like 6 weeks for a new episode of Grey's Anatomy to return! It was total agony!
for real about grey's anatomy... it was reruns in the middle of the season! boo-hiss!
ps. i love you. i'm not going to comment above, because i don't do well with heated, but i figured if i left you a comment here, you would see it and not too many others. i definitely know what you are going through is hard. my mom did it my whole life. i have no good advice for you, but to trust God to take care of you no matter what happens in no matter which city with no matter which job you end up. it's all in his hands, and He knows where He's leading you, even if it's impossible for you to see. love love love you. and hopefully will get to see you a few times next month while i'm in the area!
Post a Comment