Toddlering
It doesn't seem fair that babies grow up so fast. One day, Zoe was toothless and crawling around, the next (literally) she has 7 teeth and is walking across the room. Baby to toddler overnight. Since I'm bad about keeping baby books, I'll mention it here. 13 months and 2 days old, Zoe took steps unassisted. It is becoming more common, although she still wants to hold your finger. She is still a rough sleeper. I blame the nurses at the hospital. She slept like a champ until they realized they forgot to test her blood sugar and decided to poke and prod her to wake her up so she could eat and test at specific times. Like 10, midnight, and 3 am...she was totally asleep! Leave her alone! She still seems to be on that schedule of waking... Anyway, a new phase begins.




No comments:
Post a Comment