Birthday Gift Ideas so far

Adidas Travao slides with fit foam. Size 8. (Kinda want these before we go to Texas, tho. Fit foam is AWESOME)
My favorite cartoon character on a new wristwatch. My old $5 from walmart is losing time, and the battery is fine, so it needs replaced.
Salt and Pepper shaker for my collection
I also saw a Whose Line is it Anyway (US version) Uncensored DVD at Walmart I almost bought. I've probably seen them all, but it's always worth a laugh.
Also, could possibly use some cheapy bowling shoes. I found some for the kids at bowlingball.com Don't get too fancy, I only list these as a way to stop paying the rental fee at the bowling alley. Again, size 8.5 or 9. Also could use these before summer is over for the kidsbowlfree program. Shoes should be free, too.
Anyway...big event today was my eye doctor appointment. I enjoy my eye doc. Got a new script, so here we go with new glasses time. Went to sears and lenscrafters and didn't find anything I liked. The big trend right now is plastic, and ugly. So perhaps tomorrow, I'll go to the one in Swansea that offers a Tricare discount.




No comments:
Post a Comment