baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chicken or egg

A long long time ago, I remember Todd telling me that only boring people allow themselves to get bored.

This has caused some angst over the years. Sure, I can find "stuff" to do. I can stay occupied. But I fear I am easily bored.

So that makes me a boring person.

Or is it that boredom is a condition that causes people to be boring to others?

Well, this blog is boring me right now.

Yawn.

3 comments:

Clog Nana said...

There is something to be said for angst. I have had it for quite some time....

Hey you could call me once in a while. Some of your wistfull time could be filled by idol chatting. Remember T-mobil is free phone to phone.

Angst? - I think I am just depressed!! You will be seeing me again soon don't ya know. Maybe when I get all these little things fixed up here in the kitchen.

Speaking of which, I need a kitchen set. However, the kitchen looks huge without one.

Clog Nana said...

Today the counter was repaired. It was probably my fault. But he fixed it anyway. (Now will I get a bill???)

Things happening now:
Finger still hurting. It is no longer numb.

My teeth are smarting from eating a Weight Watchers Coffee ice cream bar.

My eyes are squinting from looking at the computer.

Time for bed.

Christy said...

I recommend a good book... ;-)