baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Friday, December 05, 2008

Six is Super



Had to share this with you. Ever since Abby saw the Littlest Pet Shop games come out, she has been saying she really really wanted one, but we didn't have a DS or a Wii. Her Godparents, Steve and Manuela, sent a very special birthday present.

You can totally see her shoot me a look of "hey, this is a game I can't play, what gives!" You can see the look of "hmmm" and then shock and surprise. She didn't pull a Tom Cruise like I thought she would, but I think the video is priceless.

6 comments:

Clog Nana said...

I thought she was going to cry!! She is so excited. What a way to celebrate with a tingly heart beat. Manuela and Steve are the greatest ever ever!! Thank you so much-- it was like we were there. sigh.

Clog Nana said...

Hey this really proves it!! Just buy what they really want and they won't need anything more, satisfaction with a capital S !!! I love the tingly comment. Every time I watch it I see her excited, almost crying, then sobered up for the Nathan is too little comment, and back to the tingles. LOVE IT!!

Jen said...

Love the "my heart feels tingly!" Too cute, too cute! Awesome birthday!! Happy 6th Abby girl!

gjlac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY AND NATHAN! LOVED THE VIDEO!

Clog Nana said...

I have to get my fix of Abby's tingly heart every day. She sure was excited!!

Rob said...

And the Oscar goes to.....