baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Friday, October 26, 2007

Excuse me

So at lunch today, I had to burp, and it was a really really LOUD, deep burp. And it lasted quite a few seconds. And I felt less bloated after....

Abby says, "Mom, you burp like an ogre."

It made me laugh.

And tonight, I was playing a computer game with Nathan watching and I lost right as I was about to beat my high score. I said, "Oh, man!" Now, Nathan is saying, "Oh man" in a very high pitched voice. I'm not sure what I find funnier...that he is saying "oh man", or that he uses the falsetto.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Kids are to funny!!! you just never know what they will say next..cant wait to see you guys on Turkey oops Ham day!!

Clog Nana said...

lol

Oops I'm an ogre.
better in than out I always say!!

better burp and taste it than fart and waste it.

Mel said...

Smart fart took the elevator...hehe

Jen said...

Ewwww...must we discuss all bodily functions...pretty soon B.M.'s will be the hot topic of our blogs and then everyone can call us Grandma! *wink* hehe!

amanda said...

too absolutely hysterical.