home improvement?
So Sean was moving something upstairs when we hear glass break. And it sounded like a complete shard shower. Sean had hit the globe that covers the light bulbs at the top of the stairs. Oops. Sooo...do we try to find a replacement globe somewhere, or are we going to have to replace the whole thing? Since we were planning to put ceiling fans in the kids' rooms, should we try to use one of their globes (as they all seem to be the same throughout the house) and just speed up our ceiling fan plans? Yeah, that sounds good. Don't mind me...just talking to myself.
So I downloaded a "software update" on the big computer and it crashed my internet browser. Everything was still working except the browser. So from what I could look up, the computer said I'd have to reinstall my whole operating system. Great. Now we had to search for whatever box the computer rescue disks had been packed in, and that is why I'm up this late. I'm playing on the laptop while I take my computer back to factory settings. Sigh. So my new question is: When I get it back up and running and it asks me if I want to download the latest updates...do I agree? I'm inclined not to, but there were lots of updates between factory settings and crash that I may need??? I hate those stinking updates.
Sod is hard to grow. We're quite adept at weed farming, tho.




No comments:
Post a Comment