baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

specks

Lenscrafters has a 30 day love em or leave em policy. So I took those other glasses in because I wasn't loving them. I felt like I should be riding the short bus. So, I have about 3 more weeks to decide if I love these ones. What do you think?
PS...had to visit hot eye doc just before the Kansas trip. Apparently I have developed a contact allergy (the laymen's term for Giant Capillary Conjunctivitis) in that eye. Oh great. So I guess I can still wear them if I want, but now I have all sorts of drops and this night time ointment to put in my eye. I've cut back quite a bit since the new glasses came in. I might have to wear contacts only for special occasions or pictures, or just if I need a confidence boost. It sucks because, as you may have heard already, I really hate wearing glasses.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Much better!! you dont look like a throw back from the 80's you look beautiful!!!

gjlac said...

Looking good.

Jen said...

I like these MUCH better! :-)

Jen said...

Did you camera flip the picture? It looks like your house but shouldn't the fridge be behind you?

Catsjoy said...

No. The computer is by the same wall as the microwave...

Jen said...

Well if you are looking at your kitchen in the background compared to if you were there standing in your dining room, the dishwasher would be to the right of your sink and so would your stove & microwave, etc...right? It looks backwards in your picture.

Catsjoy said...

Hmm...Mac quirk?