Good Fortune
So after gymnastics class, we usually go to Abby's favorite chinese place for dinner. I guess Nathan has been observing us very closely. He likes the fortune cookies to eat, but last night he did something a little different.
Everyone was taking turns reading their fortune cookie fortunes. After it got quiet, Nathan was in his high chair looking at his slip of paper, and he breaks out in baby-latin "de de zse zse de" HA HA HA. (Yes, he added the laugh on the end.)
He "read" his fortune several times. One required flipping the paper over and over about five times to read the whole thing, and of course he giggled after every one. It was priceless. Where was our video camera when we needed it!!!!




2 comments:
oh wow. that's impressive! baby genius!
I hate that...why is it they always do the cute stuff sans the cameras! That sounds super cute! Oh and mmmmmmm...I love chinese!
Post a Comment