baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Monday, September 11, 2006

tick tock says the clock

Pressure is on...we are now within 2-3 weeks of Sean coming home. TIme to doll myself up so it doesn't look like I've let myself go. Problem is, I kinda did because there wasn't a lot of "me" time since Nathan arrived. SOOO...

Went to the Y tonight for Abby's gymnastics class. Nana stayed in there with Nathan and I did a brief workout. I would so love to lose the baby belly before Sean gets here, but I'm afraid I still look pregnant. (PS-was asked two more times if I am pregnant since that last blog) And then, I decided to weigh in with their scale and found that I've gained a pound since joining the Y. Dirty name. I see how people surrender in discouragement.

So maybe a new haircut would doll me up. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I say color your hair...get a good style...but make sure you go to someone you can trust...and don't pick a color that is TOO outrageous...:-) Good luck! MISS YOU!

Jen said...

Oh and P.S. I bought an eliptical and have yet to use it...**sigh** I even wake up early every morning and lay in bed saying to myself: "Get up! Go work out! You will feel better about yourself!" Then I fall back asleep...I suck! Where did the motivation go?

Christy said...

you have probably only gained muscle weight if you've been working out much! Don't worry!