baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Oh now I remember



why I don't like to get my hair done.


So then I tell the lady what I want. It either has to be long enough to pull back or so ahort that I won't need to. I want it to be fast to fix: just blow dry and go. I even showed her a picture. I got NONE of the above. She fixed it with a curling iron, which I told her I didn't want to mess with a curling iron. Today I tried to fix it, and it looks like crappola. It is on my neck and making me hot and it is too short to pull off. I WANT MY HAIR BACK!!!


7 comments:

Jen said...

I would go back and have her re-do it...they should have a "satisfaction guaranteed" deal...most salons do...Plus with how much you paid! Go back!

Christy said...

Tell her to keep cutting if you weren't happy... I think it'd be cute shorter anyway!

gjlac said...

Go get some satisfaction. Just let her know that that is not what you asked for and you want her to fix it somehow. You have to stand up for yourself.

Catsjoy said...

Yeah, no. That advice is like saying, "You just got mauled by a bear. Go back for some more..."

Judy said...

Come on down and let Aunt Judy fix it. We'll geter done. I couldn't go back to someone that screwed it up either. And i KNOW they are supposed to do it over till its right. I don't trust my hair to too many people....i kinda closed my eyes and let amanda do mine the first time...and she did good. I just gotta get her to stop sometimes....she wants to keep cutting and cutting and........ HAHAHA.

gjlac said...

There you go...let Judy do it. I was going to suggest that but didn't want to volunteer her without her saying she would do it. Way to go Jude! She can fix it for you Stacy. Come on down.

amanda said...

ooh, and then we could SEE you!