Whoa
Lately, big events seem to be happening all at once.
1. Abby now uses the potty with no mistakes so far. Keep your fingers crossed that it stays that way.
2. Nathan can roll over.
3. Last night, I gave N his first taste of rice cereal. He loved it. Slurped it all gone.
4. I think I feel N's first tooth. It is still too ingrown to see yet, but I feel something...
5. Last night, I discovered Abby knows how to spell her name when she typed it into a toddler game at McDonald's
Whoa, life, slow down...




4 comments:
i looked it up the other day after none of us knew when babies get their first teeth... it's supposed to be 6 months... but if your kid is advanced, i guess he could be sprouting them early... probably won't break through for a while yet though.
and hooray! for spelling our name and using the toilet!
Whoo hoo to potty training!
How did the rice cereal do for his spitting up? In my "What to Expect the First Year" book it says if your child spits up alot to try to thicken their milk with cereal...so just curious if the cereal is going to help him slow down on the spitting up issue...hmmm...let me know
Well, now his puke smells like rice cereal...
That sucks...how is Abby doing with her potty training? Still no mistakes! :-)
Post a Comment