Guess
what? Last night Nathan rolled from his tummy to his back like he'd been doing it his whole life. I don't generally give him a lot of tummy time because I'm afraid any pressure on his tummy will make him puke. Last night, I set him down and he just rolled right over. The mayhem begins...
And we got Abby a stuffed prairie dog at the zoo to remember the day, and because we saw a live prairie dog show/demonstration there. She absolutely loves it. She has started taking him everywhere with her. On the one hand, it is so cute to see her talking and hugging and carrying him through the store. On the other hand, my daughter loves a rodent...




2 comments:
yippee for rollin'!
What a big boy now!
P.S. Abby loving a rodent is better than say a...ok, rodents are gross...but at least a prairie dog is cute...haha!
Post a Comment