baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Monday, January 30, 2006

Vocabulary

The word of the day is "hippopanonymous".

Can you use it in a sentence? Abby, "Mommy, where's my hippo-panonymous flashlight?"

Definition: noun, referring to a large land animal commonly called a hippopotamus.


PS, Abby has gone on the potty every morning this week and has now started going at night. We may be on our way to having to buy small undergarments with cartoon characters on them.

3 comments:

Jen said...

whoo hoo! That will be nice! Go Abby go! Oh and guess what I found underneath the foot of our bed? Abby's heart ring...does she remember that she lost it or is it a thing of the past? Let me know if you would like me to mail it to you or hold on to it until I see you again...
Jen

Catsjoy said...

I think she has forgotten about it. Save it for later. The stamp would cost more than the ring is worth. :)

amanda said...

you got a ticker too! nice work.