Abbyisms
So after a day of presents and visitors and playing with cousins, Abby was rather wound up and we had a bit of a fight getting her to go to bed. But, I was sitting there talking to her while she calmed down a bit and she said, "Christmas Day is so much wonderful. Christmas Day is so much fun." Then she talked about opening all her neat new toys and said, "Thank you, Mommy." Imagine that from a three year old.
But, the "so much wonderful" started me thinking about all her cute little sayings. So I wanted to share some.
After someone tells a joke, "That was so much funny."
After asking her what time it is (usually around bedtime), "It's late o'clock"
Singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"...she says "ba ba ba ba world so high"
The end of the alphabet song, "oh my oh my ABCs"
Playing dress up, or anything involved with princesses... "It's a wonderful dream come true."
I'm sure there are some more that I've left out. But, anyway, hope it brightens your day a bit.




1 comment:
How cute! I'm sure you'll get a whole new bunch of "isms" when Nathan starts talking! :-) Fun, Fun! :-)
Post a Comment