baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yay for me

Todd and Rob were the big computer geeks of the house. They were programming games and doing all that code stuff way back when on the Commodore. Too painstaking, time comsuming, mind numbing for me.

But ha ha! Today, I feel the pride of figuring out computer codes. Sure, it was done for me, all I really had to do was cut and paste it; but behold! The countdown clocks way at the bottom of the blog! I am resplendent with geekster pride!

6 comments:

amanda said...

i noticed your counters earlier tonight! congratulations! i had the same sense of accomplishment when i figured it out! nice work!

Catsjoy said...

I'm also proud I could make and use a sentence including "resplendent", "geekster", and "pride".

Jen said...

HA! I still have to ask Mandy to help me with my programming skills...so I guess I am not a geekster yet! WHOO HOO!

Jen said...

Hey Stacy, You ever going to complete your "profile?" LOL!

Catsjoy said...

My "profile" is still growing...three months to go...:P

Jen said...

Nice...