Created mostly to keep my husband apprised of his homelife, but also to entertain (I hope) friends and family while giving myself a creative outlet for my much neglected writing.



Looks like she is smiling already.
Sooo...
Whaddya think? Look more like Abby or Nathan?
Let the name suggestions begin!
Posted by
Catsjoy
at
7:46 PM
5 comments:
So it is for sure a girl then?! :-) Is Abby stoked!!
The US tech says it is a girl. The chinese birth chart predicts a boy. I guess we'll see later.
Abby REALLY wants a sister. Nathan wants a brother, but not really sure he knows what any of it means.
Dad says it looks like Abby. I think the side view looks like Nathan.
Time will tell.
Well, very cool!! ;-) We wanted to name a girl Imogen Paige...pronounced 'em ah jen'...means "image of your mother". :-)
When I was pregnant with Camden I was predicted to have a girl via the chinese birth chart...They have a 50/50 shot either way! LOL!
A more traditional name selection...
How about:
Sarah,Stephanie, Nora, Gabrielle, Olivia, Anne, Michelle, Mary, Misty, Patricia, Heather, Emma, Emily, Candice, Ashley, Beth...
Gwendolyn Ruth.
Post a Comment