baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anxiety


again. My tummy has been in a knot all day. I feel like I can't breathe. Ever since this bill passed, I've felt queasy.

It is hard to describe the anger and the frustration. I can't believe they forced this into law against the will of the people. I can't believe the lies they are telling. I can't believe people out there are lauding this as a victory.

It makes me sick. Literally. I've had nothing but problems with government health care and my only recourse was paying out of pocket to use non-government run agencies. Am I going to have that option now???

What really worries me is that I won't be able to get "good" glasses for Nathan. The ones that Tricare made are complete CRAP. I had to go through a non-approved optical shop to get decent ones. What happens now? I wanted to wait for implants to get better before we went that route, but now I'm wondering if we need to expedite just to get it done before this mess gets fully implemented.

I'm so mad and I don't feel like I can do a darn thing about it.

3 comments:

Clog Nana said...

This is what has been happening to me too. I just cannot believe it is real. I have migraines hitting me too.

BUT I have been listening to the Radio guys (Limbaugh, Hannity, Borash) and it can be repealed when the new president takes over. SO take heart. It maybe will get worked out just not right now regrettably. We have to believe.

The other about the out of pocket stuff... I don't have an answer. It is a tough call. Man that is rough. I feel your pit in your stomach for sure.

gjlac said...

I know how you must feel because I was thoroughly disgusted that it passed and was signed. It is hard to believe that we are becoming a Socialistic Country. When election time comes around I will be cheerleading to vote everybody out!

Clog Nana said...

I am ready to stop FB. The new FB find you section will allow people to track you wherever you are!!

Nay Love the Scrabble. Any other Scrabble place on the net??

Hello.