baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Friday, December 11, 2009

4 year old wisdom

So it is time for a few "Nathanisms"

Early in the morning on a cold and blustery November day, we were driving down to the Amtrak station to catch the train to Nana's house. We are driving along and Nathan is calling out the things he sees. "Ook, Mommy, a truck!" "Ook, Mommy, a nudder truck."

So we get near downtown St. Louis, and he says, "Ook, Mommy! Der's dat black rainbow. Someone forgot to color it!"

One Sunday, as Papa arrives for the week, the kids greet him at the door like a celebrity. Nathan says, "Papa, where's your friend Nana?"

We were heading out the door to go run some errands and I said something like, "Ready? Let's go!". He gets all gangsta and says, "Are you ready?...Break it down!" (I think this is from Yo Gabba Gabba, but it cracked me up)

2 comments:

Jen said...

ROFL! I literally laughed out loud! hahaha!

Christy said...

Word! ROFL