baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can't resist

So it's been awhile since I've posted. Sorry. I was out buying my husband some make-up!!!!

That cracks me up. No, we aren't going on Maury anytime soon. Sean is going to be in a play. My friend, Shannon, is a drama teacher and is in charge of putting on a play for her church. It is called, "Behold the Lamb", and is a passion play, and it is coming up next weekend. Sean doesn't have any lines, but he is playing a Roman soldier. Big acting stretch. He's at practice right now. Should be a good show.

This has been a rotten weekend in general. Nathan woke up yesterday clingy and grumpy. Threw up about 3 times. I love how he gets clingy like that when he wants to hurl and I end up wearing it. LOVELY. I'm still not sure what is going on. He seemed to feel much better afterwards, but has been feverish and coughing. Abby is getting over her strep, so I don't know if he is streppy, or just icky. I have the cough, too, so that makes me think it is viral. I don't have a sore throat, but I do have a constant tickle. I don't know how we keep getting germy. I've had some form of ick since February.

Anyway, off to take more drugs.

No comments: