baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Monday, February 23, 2009

Secrets

So should I tell you all the information I have, or keep it to myself until clarification? If it is nothing, then why worry about it? If it is something, then I should ask for prayers now. Of course, now that I've even mentioned anything, everyone is going to wonder what the heck I'm talking about.

It's the most secretest secret in all secretdom! --Patrick Star

8 comments:

gjlac said...

Are you pregnant again?

Catsjoy said...

Nope. Strike one.

Clog Nana said...

What the hell.....

Is your thyroid in trouble?? Stop it!!

Is Sean being deployed?

Are you buying the house across the street again?

Jen said...

You can't say that and then not tell...no fair.

Clog Nana said...

I can't like you for this!!!!

Rob said...

Depends on your definition of is is.

gjlac said...

AW come on Stacy. Don't leave your mother and all of us hanging out there. Do we need to be worried, scared or grateful when we pray? What's up?

Jen said...

Your mom said "What the hell"...lol!