Created mostly to keep my husband apprised of his homelife, but also to entertain (I hope) friends and family while giving myself a creative outlet for my much neglected writing.
BRAG TIME: Nathan's video is a good one.. "Eh yuv you too". I have watched it about as much as Abby's "I can't believe I have my own Intendo DS" video. AND, Abby can read and sound out words!!! I know that Kindergarten kids do by the end of May but she was doing it at the start of school and has improved to become a super reader and a silent reader too.
5 comments:
This is so awesome. He is learning songs and so full of energy.
I think what he said after you asked him to go night night was "sorry". He is such a bright boy.
I love you.
This was a crack up! I still really love the "I wuv you!" comment...those always melt my heart!
BRAG TIME: Nathan's video is a good one.. "Eh yuv you too". I have watched it about as much as Abby's "I can't believe I have my own Intendo DS" video. AND, Abby can read and sound out words!!! I know that Kindergarten kids do by the end of May but she was doing it at the start of school and has improved to become a super reader and a silent reader too.
Grandma's have the right to brag ya know, it's completely acceptable all over the world!!! AWESOME! Love little readers!!
"A birdie to you! A birdie to you!" Gotta love the birdie!
Post a Comment