Created mostly to keep my husband apprised of his homelife, but also to entertain (I hope) friends and family while giving myself a creative outlet for my much neglected writing.
Abby has such a cute smile and pose. I love it and need to put it in my side by side of her when she was JO JO.
I hope you have a better picture of "Sir Nathan". He is so cute in that get up. I don't have one of him in Halloween clothing yet. I can't believe he wore the whole thing!!
You have a bunch of shovels on you and fish??? I think you are the fish tank cleaner.??
Hey, if you ever get back from the sandy beach let me know. Been missing my reading material. (aka more blogging please.) OR you could e-mail I paid my bill and will get to read it. lol
7 comments:
Abby has such a cute smile and pose. I love it and need to put it in my side by side of her when she was JO JO.
I hope you have a better picture of "Sir Nathan". He is so cute in that get up. I don't have one of him in Halloween clothing yet. I can't believe he wore the whole thing!!
You have a bunch of shovels on you and fish??? I think you are the fish tank cleaner.??
Or a magnet for plastic.
I know, I know...You are a SANDY BEACH! :-)
Ding ding ding. We have a winner! i even carried around a huge umbrella for full effect.
Good guessing.
to cute glad to see he wore the knight outfit.. love the pumpkin.good carving..
Glad you explained the "mid cough" thing... looks like he's in mid-chuck! LOL
WOW! I really won huh? I don't usually. I am overwhelmed. So how many people got it while you were out Trick or Treating?
Hey, if you ever get back from the sandy beach let me know. Been missing my reading material. (aka more blogging please.) OR you could e-mail I paid my bill and will get to read it. lol
Post a Comment