Created mostly to keep my husband apprised of his homelife, but also to entertain (I hope) friends and family while giving myself a creative outlet for my much neglected writing.




Charlie sporting his new "poodle" hair cut on his leg. Obviously this is where the IV went in. Amazing how itty-bitty his legs are under all that fur.
I think it should be a new fashion trend. Yes, groomer, give my cat the LL Cool J...
Posted by
Catsjoy
at
3:48 PM
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Actually there was a girl that I worked with that had her cats shaved every year in the summer. I don't know if it was to keep down the shedding but YES you can ask for a shaved cat.
Dad almost swallowed the computer "what's that!!" he said. He breathed a sigh of relief when he read the blog all the way. He is so attached to Charlie.
in that first photo of you, man... abby looks JUST like you!
re: Ruthie's comment... i KNOW there's a dirty joke in there somewhere...
Post a Comment