The Little Scientist
Ah, the terrible two's have hit! Nathan was such a good boy. He never got into places he wasn't supposed to...he never really needed much supervision, he was just happy to play with his toys and leave the rest alone.
I suppose he is not really "terrible", he is just very interested in figuring new things out lately. For example:
-pencils can write on walls
-forks can "fall" in the trash can
-curtains are good for tugging
-paper is good for tearing
-the balcony at the top of the stairs is a great launch pad
-throwing objects from the launch pad gets them downstairs FAST
So, it's been fun lately. I guess I need to mentally prepare that boys are going to test things a little harder than girls. And if you told Abby not to do something, she learned. You tell Nathan lately, and he gets a big grin on his face and does it again just because. He thinks he's quite the comedian.
But, I LOVE watching him play lately. Last night, choo choo train and car were having an argument about going to bed. And he "talks" for them in a high pitch. And I LOVE watching him interact with Abby. They were playing at lunch yesterday and just giggling so cute.
Fun. Good times.




2 comments:
I love his laughter too. You should get it on tape. It is so contagous you can't help but get involved.
For the family: he found a pencil when I was visiting and I put the pencil in my hair by the twisted part of my hair so it stuck.
He reached for it and I shook my head and made a silly noise. He laughed and laughed and it made me laugh, then it made Stacy laugh, then Abby. He is just so FUN. We did this many times. It was a laugh fest!!
Welcome to my world! LOL!
Post a Comment