Rachael Ray
This was one of those rare happy accidents where she was doing something cool and the camera was handy. I think it is pretty cute. I went to rachael ray.com to see if I could send it in, but couldn't find any "upload' sort of things.
Created mostly to keep my husband apprised of his homelife, but also to entertain (I hope) friends and family while giving myself a creative outlet for my much neglected writing.


This was one of those rare happy accidents where she was doing something cool and the camera was handy. I think it is pretty cute. I went to rachael ray.com to see if I could send it in, but couldn't find any "upload' sort of things.
Posted by
Catsjoy
at
10:58 AM
4 comments:
reminds me of us when we were little and would make our own little "films"...man we were talented...I'm just sayin...haha!
Yes you were!!!! It was a delightful event to look forward to. UNTIL - Jeff heard a crash and the jig was up and the plays were halted. boo hoo.
Yes, that was a bad day...a very bad day. :-(
Hope you can get that to Rachael Ray I think she would crack up over it..
See you in 4 days!!!
Post a Comment