baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bloggy Slacker

I'm not a slacker...I'm doing the baby steps...

OK, I've been a blog slacker a bit. We've been swamped with stuff going on and internet house hunting has screwed up my algorithms. I don't think that is the right word, but deal with it.

Our house is under contigency that the other people sell their house. They are having their house inspected this week and will have it under contract as soon as they see the inspection results. So, tomorrow, they want our house inspected before they remove the contingency and put it actually under contract. Anyway, knock on wood, our house is all but sold and closing should be mid July.

I've been stressing about where to live. I search online until way late and then toss and turn about it to the point that I bought some Unisom. Drugged sleep is good, but I feel sluggish and zombie-ish all the next day. So then I overload on caffeine to wake me up, and then I have to have another Unisom come time for bed. It is a viscious cycle.

Amidst all the house cleaning/showing (we had three showings in one day), and house hunting, Nathan turned 18 months old. Hokey Smoke. He can't be that big already. Just had his doctor visit today. Still tracking the "tall and skinny" lines. He weighed 23 lbs, 15 oz (25%ile, still hasn't tripled his birth weight), he is 33.25 inches tall (75%ile), and he is 19.75 around the head which is the 97th percentile. He seems fine and healthy. The doctor gave me a big hug because she knows this is our last visit, and said she would miss us. She's seen Nathan from day one. I'm going to miss her, she seems to genuinely care how we are doing.

Anyway, back to the house roullette...

2 comments:

Mel said...

hope you find a good house i will keep my fingers crossed.. looking forward to seeing you this weekend

Jen said...

Man, I'm jonesin for some Diploma Doggs! :-)