Showtime
My house is getting a lot of attention. It has been shown the last three days in a row. So far, no new offers yet. I hope something happens soon. It is hard to keep the place this clean and harping on the kiddos to put their toys away. The good news is that right now, my hand is itching. Money in some form is on its way...
I just realized tonight that Nathan has his first 2-word combo going on. Every night, I announce it is time to brush teeth. Nathan LOVES chewing on his toothbrush and looking in the mirror. He nearly runs to the bathroom. So, he has learned to say "bwush eef". He's even learned how to procrastinate. When I say it is time for nighty-night, he says "bwush eef", as if to say..."no, not bedtime...I need to brush my teeth again..." He HATES bedtime.




4 comments:
too cute. and good luck with the itching hand!
I love interpretting little guy talk! :-) Too cute! Good luck with the house! Any houses that you have found in St. Louis yet?
Oh and this morning, Amanda looks over at me as we are laying on the bed and says: "I have the HUGE urge to steam roll you right now" It made me think of you! :-) Miss ya!
i DIDN'T steam roll her mind you, as that would have landed me on the floor. and i'm not ok with that. :-)
Post a Comment