baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

owie



So I've been wearing glasses for awhile now and my eye was feeling ok, so I put a contact in on Monday. It was a brand new fresh one, so it was clean and all that, but it was just annoying. The second we got home from going to town, I took it out and this is how red and irritated my eye was. Ouch. So, devastation! I really don't know if I will ever get to wear contacts again. My inner child is throwing a tantrum.

3 comments:

Mel said...

That sucks I hope you get to wear your contacts again. I know I can only wear mine for a bit now. Since kids my eyes dry out so bad. It stinks cause I look so much better with out glasses..hehehe Cant wait to see you this weekend. LOVE YOU

Jen said...

Bummer...hope it gets all better soon and that contacts are still in your future!

Rob said...

What is that? It's like a roarshak ink test.