Cat Classic
So Abby goes to gymnastics at the Callaway County YMCA. Last class, the teacher hands out free tickets to the Mizzou Cat Classic, a gymnastics event sponsered by the Callaway Bank. So, lacking anything better to do, we all went last night. Abby was really really excited. She watched the girls flipping and cartwheeling all over and observes, "Wow, that's hard!" She was really into it for about two rotations, then I think she was bored with it. Nathan didn't care for it much either, but he liked clapping and I think he learned how to "yell" because the announcer guy kept wanting the crowd to cheer louder and louder. Oh great. It was kind of fun to watch. Whenever someone fell off (we were right by the balance beam), the whole crowd would gasp, "oooohhhh". Mizzou won. And hey, you can't beat "free".
Abby liked Truman the Tiger. 




3 comments:
very cute!
I second that!
how would you like that kitty in curling up on your couch at night or using the kitty litter.. hehehe
Abby is such a cuttie looks like she enjoyed the fun!!
Post a Comment