baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bother

Latest choices:

Des Moines, IA
Indianapollis, IN
Los Angeles, CA

New choices coming after President's Day. This news comes after I had a dream. Do you suppose if I explain the dream, it voids the prediction factor? Condi Rice hasn't been shot at yet. I dreamt we were at a new house, unpacking boxes, and Sean is acting weird. I asked him where he was going this time, and he said "Afghanistan".

I sure hope I'm wrong on this one.

3 comments:

Jen said...

My advice: NOT LA!!!! It is smoggy and stinky and grey...just my opinion...but if you had to choose between that and Afghanistan...then LA it is...hopefully some more choices come along soon!

Love ya!

Jen said...

P.S. Love the new layout and that you included a ticker for Abby! :-) Cute, cute!

Christy said...

I once dreamt I was trying to cross over a river of crocodiles... any interpretation there?