So much for that Happy New Year...
Choices:
1. Pittsburgh, PA. Unit preparing to deploy.
2. Indianapolis, IN.
3. Des Moines, IA.
4. Wichita, KS.
5. Houston, Tx.
6. Wait until February to see what comes open.
7. Get out altogether, which keeps Sean in WV until August.
Nothing is really close to anybody. Wichita is at least near a base so we would have smoother Tricare. If we wait until February, I don't know what we might get. It might be better. It might be worse.
What really gets me and shakes the tenuous thread of faith I have left is that we were going to be in the ideal spot. And it got dangled like a carrot and then that carrot stabbed us in the back. That door slammed shut, but I so far don't see any open window...or even a cracked window. Or a window left unlocked. I don't understand what purpose God has keeping us far from home. Getting the kids attached to their grandparents and then moving us so far we can't see them much. It doesn't make any sense to me. I thought perhaps we had paid whatever penance we needed to pay with the second deployment and were finally getting a blessing. Now it feels like we did something wrong again and are being punished. And Papa and Nana are getting punished, too, taking the kids so far away.
I don't get it. And I used to be pretty smart, so not getting something is HIGHLY frustrating for me.
So, I'm looking for votes. What do we do? I'm completely lost as to what to do.




5 comments:
Man oh man...is there anything they haven't done to you yet? like make you walk the plank or boil you in oil? What the HECK? That really sucks. Looks like either Des Moines or Wichita are the closest you can get to family and that sucks!!! So sorry kiddo. What a choice to have to make.
Hang in there...we love you and I hope something breaks for you all soon.
Ok I say wait till Feburary. How much worse could it get. No matter what you are not near family. If I had a magic wand I would wave it and you would be in Leavenworth. Stupid Stupid Army!!! have I said that before?? I hope you make the right choice it is hard just stay away from the one that is getting ready to deploy. Hey call up Mr. Bush and aske him to give you a break since it was his grand idea to storm the beach in the first place Stupid Stupid Government!!!
I agree with Lodie, wait until February...the worst has already been laid out in front of you right? Getting deployed again...sooooo, I say maybe February will bring something else open that is more tempting. If you choose not to wait until February, then I would agree with Judy, Wichita or Des Moines...hey, then you could go to Mandy's graduation in May...:-) Keep smiling...or trying anyway...oh and thanks for the comment...love ya!
This is for Manuela, Hi there girl. Miss hearing your voice. You are such a ray of sunshine down there in Texas. How is your schooling and working??
Love ya.
What does Sean say? Good Luck whatever you decide to do.
Post a Comment