baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Friday, December 08, 2006

Birthday! Again!


My baby boy is a year old. Seems hard to believe a year ago, I was spending the night in the hospital trying to sleep. Man, a year goes fast.

So we had a little party to celebrate birthdays with Papa and Nana. More cake. More presents. I'm a little over cake at this point. If I never eat cake again, that might just be ok. The sad news is we have over half a 9X13 left. Yippee. And toys. Where are all these toys going to go? I think toy makers should mandatorily send you a toy box for free after so many purchases. Maybe there could be a punch card. A birthday or Christmas is automatically 10 punches...20 punches gets you a toy box. Or shelves. After 500 punches, you get a bigger house. Or maybe some sort of hidden floor that you push a button and a new floor magically emerges from the walls and covers the toy flood so you can walk in the dark without puncturing your foot on something.

And Christmas is coming...the toys will suffocate us all!!!!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh My Goodness....lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN. Dang that year went fast. He will graduate soon huh...lol. Love you guys.

Jen said...

Super cute picture! I hear ya on the cake...I am going to have my fair share in a month or so...with two bday parties just for D and possibly another for Katrina...the cake will never end! Where did the year go?