Tonight's the night
Sean will be home today. His flight comes into St. Louis around 5:40 and his mom is picking him up and driving him out here. We would've, had we not been sick. Today, everyone seems back to normal, but I wouldn't want to stuff two recovering kids in a car for that long.
We even felt good enough to venture out of the house and pick up a few supplies for a meager coming home party. I hadn't planned on everyone being sick, so I thought I would have more time to plan something better. Oh well. At least we now have a big sign that Abby helped color to hang up and a cake and some ice cream. That is all you really need for a party, right? I have a feelling once the excitement wears off and Abby detaches herself, he's mostly going to want to sleep for a long time. And I mean sleep. Get your mind out of the gutter...:P
I ran into a salon real quick to wax the brows, still attempting to look nice, and nana stayed with the kids. She told Abby I went to get my eyebrows waxed. She says, "Yeah, I got my eyes whacked, too." And isn't that exactly how it feels??? How did she know???




4 comments:
Glad to hear you are all feeling better. Have a wonderful time at your welcoming home party for Sean. Tell him we are glad he is home also. Love, Aunt G
Whacked...that's funny! Glad you will have a husband again...what will you do now? It will take awhile to adjust to each other again...I hate that part! Good luck and I hope that all of you continue to feel better! Love you!
congratulations on your whole family!
I was so amused at Abby telling me she got wacked in the eye and I had to look at her because she was pointing to the place she got wacked on her eye and a "oh yeah" was not enough.
Post a Comment