Ghost Writer
We had a fun day yesterday. Sarah and her sister, Megan, came over to visit. Megan has written a book and is getting it published! I'm jealous and yet very proud of her. I like to think that all those ghost stories I told during sleepovers as a kid was a small kernel of inspiration in her popcorn bowl of success.
But anyway, she gets a website from her publisher and wanted some help figuring it out. I showed her a couple of things about code, but I don't know that I was that great a teacher. I tend to just jump to the getting it done without explaining the steps I'm taking. But, I hope I helped her. We had 7 kids running around. They brought their suits and at one point, I think 5 of them were out in the little 5 ft kiddie pool I got for Abby. It was kinda funny.
In other news, Nathan seems to be saying "momma". I'm almost convinced he knows that means me, which would make it his first word. Not entirely sure if it is a real association just yet.




3 comments:
So jealous, I want Decovin's first word to be momma! Right now he is hard into the "da-da-da-da" stage so we will see if he can figure out the "mm" sound! I cross my fingers all the time...lol!
a kernel in her popcorn bowl of success... that's pretty clever! :-)
Novel. Mystery/thriller I guess. Called "Buzzard's Roost" by Megan Day. Not quite out yet, but look for it soon. Bound to be out by Christmas. (Get it...bound...)
Post a Comment