Dream Journal
OK, remember I was going to write down those bizarro vivid dreams in case they really do predict the future? Well, here goes.
Last night, I dreamt I was watching like a news blurb. It showed one of those computer animations of how the attack happened: a minivan smashed through a barricade and got close to a car/limo driven by "Doc" (somebody in government in charge or influencing environmental policy), and the passenger seat held Condi Rice. The graphic showed the bullets fired from the minivan at the car was such that the angle killed "Doc" but couldn't get Condi. The "assassin's" name was Alan Lester Holt or Alan Lester Goss ( I think I was trying to remember it somehow and got it confused, like thinking "that's like Porter Goss" or "my friend's maiden name was Holt", so I don't remember which one it was, but it was definitly Alan Lester) Anyway, they were all thinking it was meant for Condi, but he was really targeting the environment guy because this Alan Lester was a anti-global-warming environmentalist who was upset over something the "doc" guy approved.
So, I have no idea why I would dream this. But, it looked very real. And then, I saw birthday candles, so maybe this will happen around my birthday? Dunno. Weird, huh.




2 comments:
do do do do do do do.....you have now stepped into the twilight zone. LOL. that was definitely weird.
If this comes true, I will crap myself...
Post a Comment