baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spoke too soon

I gave in yesterday and had cheese. On my taco. And then I made a Totino's pizza and piled extra cheese on it. It was gooey, and stringy, and felt very sinful because all things forbidden feel sinful...

And boy howdy, did Nathan puke all over all day. Prevacid had no affect. I think if he hits a few more spots on the carpet, we can call it tye-dyed and maybe we won't have to replace it.

So, reintroducing dairy reintroduces massive spitup. It was really quite a lot. Poor kiddo.

Hi ho, hi ho, back to rice milk I go...

Oh, and here is the latest funny Abby song:

Whoa whoa whoa you boat,
Jeff is down the stream.
Mary, mary, mary, mary,
Life's about a dream.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Dang it...dairy is hard to give up...how long are you going to breast feed then?

Um, TOTALLY LOVE the Abby song...especially about Jeff...haha! Classic!