baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The power of Ice Cream

Banner event---Abby's first poop in the potty!!!! This is all very exciting. She really wanted some ice cream. Maybe now I can start to post about other types of subjects other than human waste.

And on a personal note...HELP ME! At this point, I feel like I will never have anything interesting to say at a dinner party. Lately, my life is all about puke and poop and I feel like I have drowned underneath it all. That core part of me that made me ME is disappearing and I'm not sure if I know who I am anymore. I'm just a mom. And while that carries a huge responsibility and impact on the world...it feels like I'm invisible. Maybe I'm kidding myself that I was ever interesting in the first place. If my life were a book, would anybody want to read it?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah! Poo Poo in the pot!