Spongebob
Abby's latest favorite thing is a Spongebob Squarepants pineapple house pop-up tent. It takes up a large part of her room, but I don't think we'll ever be able to take it down. She wants her pillow and blanky in there and she reads or plays toys. It is not entirely stable, so sometimes, it kind of topples over, and she goes ballistic like it's the end of the world. One day, we were in the living room, and she asks "Where's Charlie?". I'm looking around and he's not anywhere. I look in the tent, and there he is in the middle of her pillow having the nicest time. It's kind of dark, quiet, secluded, and there is a nice soft place for a nap. So, it's Charlie's favorite thing, too. But, Abby hates for Charlie to be in there. I can't say I blame her. He's still got some kitten in him, so if he's in there in a playful mood and you walk by, you might get a black paw reaching out from the tent at you. That could scare a three year old.
The other night, we had ham with pineapple chunks. I told her the pineapple was what spongebob lives in, so she better not eat it or she might eat spongebob. (She's in a contrary mode...if you tell her not to do something, she's more likely to do it.) She laughed about eating Spongebob, but she still didn't try the pineapple.




1 comment:
funny... the failure of reverse psychology.
Post a Comment