baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Monday, October 10, 2005

Judgemental

OK, so I remember last time when I was pregnant and Sean was gone and I went to eat alone and all the sideways glances I got from people clucking their tongues about a "sinful, unwed mother". I thought that was bad....

Well, let me tell you, this past week, my mom has been gone helping grandma, and so my dad and I have been going out rather frequently for dinner.

You can almost hear people thinking "(gasp) He's old enough to be her FATHER!"

Sick people.

2 comments:

Jen said...

People are sick, just remember that you know what the truth is and they can kiss your bootie!

Judy said...

When they start staring...just grab your dad and give him a hug and a kiss.....and then look at them and say...my hubby is defending your butt over there....whats you problem?

Hang in there.