baby developmentbaby developmentbaby development

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Coincidence?

So I've been kicking around about six names for the new baby and haven't decided which combo I like, or which names I like best.

So, exasperated one night, I pray for God to tell me what name to give this baby...which order should they go in...

The next day, I meet someone with one of the names on the list, and the day after, I see a "personalizable" photo album with a second name on the list in the clearance aisle at WalMart.

So is this a sign from God as an answer to my prayer? Or do you suppose God would really communicate through WalMart?

PS, This particular combo was one mom didn't like, so now what?

2 comments:

Jen said...

So now you must share the names...:-)

Just kidding, you won't even tell us if it is a boy or girl...but I have my guess it is a boy...:)

Judy said...

You know that whatever you name the baby your mom will love it. She will get used to it anyway...lol. All that matters is what you and Sean like....right?

I am guessing another girl. LOL But then again...Decovin needs a boy cousin to play with at the reunions....lol.